Well, Evan just dropped Sulli off in Glens Ferry to be with my parents over the weekend. We are on our way to a wedding in Bend, Oregon and didn't think that Sulli would enjoy lots of time in the car just to get to somewhere where he had to behave and be quiet. He would have much more fun exploring at Nana and Papa's. It is hard leaving your kids though. I am a bit fond of the little rug rat! This is only the second time leaving him over a weekend. It has been done before, I know that we all will survive. It is just strange! I will let you know how it goes!
6 comments:
Have a great weekend at the wedding!
How fun. We love our blog! I'll be sure to check back often.
Coly and Ev,
You did a great job away from Sulli, although I am sure he missed you and you missed him like crazy! You two are such great friends. I am blessed to have you in my life.
Tabitha
I don't have a google/blogger account, so I just posted as anonymous. When you figure out how all of this works. Let me know...I would like to start one.
Tab
Glad you joined the blog world! I can totally agree w/ you about leaving little ones. I missed my kids terribly while in Romania. Actually, i pretty much cried the whole way from Baker after dropping them off! I don't plan on leaving them for a long time! Hope to catch up with you soon!
Coly and Evan,
I'm so glad you guys have joined the blogging world, just one more way we can keep in touch. We miss you guys so much and are so thankful for your friendship.
Post a Comment