Saturday, September 1, 2007

Spontaneous Trip



Sulli and I packed up our car and drove to Twin Falls this morning to visit his Nana and Papa as well as his Great Grandpa Louis and Grandma Dossie. We have been here a whole hour and a half and he has already "swam" in the neighbors hot tub and is now out mowing the lawn on Papa's riding lawn mower. He loves this place. Evan stayed home to get some work finished and we will be going home tomorrow. Fun to just get up and go sometimes. And nice to visit mom and dad. -

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How nice that you live that close to family. I love going home to Twin, but we only get to do it once a year because we are so far away. Your son is adorable, by the way :).

Jessie's Joy in Her Journey said...

That is so cute. I am loving on the no shirts. How cute is that. Little and big men. I'm a little jealous. Have fun in Twin!