Thursday, January 3, 2008
Come out, come out!
Ok, so my due date isn't until Jan. 15th but enough is enough. This baby is down so low that my life is miserable. I am having terrible back/hip/pelvic pain and there is no position or solution for making it better. I went to the doctor yesterday and I am 3 cm dilated and 80-90% effaced. She was actually quite shocked that with how low he is that I haven't delivered yet. So here we sit, totally uncomfortable, waiting for baby Benson's arrival. I am hoping any minute now something will happen. I have been contracting but nothing that lasts for very long. I would post a current belly picture but I not very good at taking pictures of me. I will have to have Evan take picture tonight. There's the baby update for you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, I feel ya sister! With every passing week I feel bigger and stronger baby on the inside. Andy's mildly afraid that she'll just come bursting out the middle at some point like the KoolAid guy.
Here's to any time for Benson and about 8 more weeks for Dylan...here here!!
-Erin
We hope little Benson arrives soon!! It was so wonderful to see the Wyke family over the holiday season, we miss you all so much!
Post a Comment