
We took Sulli to see Cirque:Jungle Fantasy on Wednesday night. He had never been to a live show before and we weren't sure how he was going to handle it. He did great. The show went from about 7:30-9:30. Around 9ish, he turned to me and said, "Mommy, I all done." I explained that the show wasn't over and he was a bit antsy, but overall did great. He was ooohing and ahhhing along with the rest of the audience. He waved to the performers and said "good job, good job" quite alot in response to their amazing acrobats! It ended up being a great night, but it started off a little crazy!
Our wonderful friends offered to watch baby Ben while we went to the show (let me rephrase that...they said "yes" when asked). We took dinner over to their house to eat with them before the show. When we arrived, Evan noticed that I had a tire that was going flat. So out on the driveway were Evan and Jason, fixing my tire quickly so that we would still have time to eat and get to the show on time. Poor Jason, got roped into a tire change after a long day at work. Then we leave a needy baby with them to boot! We arrived just in time to run up several flights of stairs to get to our seats. We made it with mere minutes to spare. I want to thank Jason, Andrea and boys for taking such good care of our baby and opening their home to us for dinner. And a big thanks to Jason for getting down and dirty with Evan!
This is Andrea and I before we sang on Easter morning at church. She is my new mic buddy. We are the same height which makes it a bit easier to share a microphone. We have recently realized that we are kindred spirits. Our friendship has formed all to easily and it is great! I adore her and am loving my time with her. She has 2 boys, one just older and one just younger than Sulli. They make for great playmates.
We took them to a play area yesterday while my oil was getting changed. They had a great time climbing and sliding. Getting them to pose for a picture was not happening though so here they are in action!



It is so great to have good friends. And even more wonderful to have friends who love God and who teach their children the same! We are surrounded by great people. Our cup runneth over...ok I am getting gushy. Just feeling very thankful for friendship today. Take time to let your friends know how much they are loved. You never know what might be going on in their life at the moment. It may make a huge difference. That is your challenge for the day! Chose to accept!
2 comments:
Thanks, girlie! We enjoyed our evening with you guys, despite the hectic start. Baby Ben was an angel- I was happy to cuddle with him while you were gone. I love getting to spend time with you, my kindred spirit- I've missed you this week!
Hi Nicole!
Love your blog -- just wanted to say hello. :)
Post a Comment