Here are my little Valentine's. Sulli is showing off some of the valentines he got from school.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
No more mullet!
Our big boy Benny got his mullet cut off a couple of weeks ago. It is amazing how they instantly become little boys instead of babies after that first hair cut. I think the walking and talking adds to this as well. He has a few words..."daddy" is said the instant Evan opens the garage door when coming home, "hi" is said most often when he is "talking" on the phone. He also says, "uh-oh" as he throws things on the ground, "mama" when he is super sad, and "go" for lots of playtime activities. He is so fun but such a stinker. He is a little biter. We lucked out with Sulli who never bit at all. Ben bites his brother, other children and me, primarily when I am ignoring him and he wants to be held. He has totally mastered the stairs...going up. I have posted the "after" pics first and you can scroll down and get a peek at how the mullet was progressing. 


Here are my little Valentine's. Sulli is showing off some of the valentines he got from school.
Here are my little Valentine's. Sulli is showing off some of the valentines he got from school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Those p.j.'s are sooo cute! I bought some for my sister's girls when Kelly and I went to Chinatown. :) Oh my gosh, cutting Ben's mullet off makes him look older, and I think he looks more like Sulli now too. They are growing up so fast! :( Thanks for sharing---
Oh, and I love your new background!
Love the new haircut. Now they really look like brothers...as if they didn't before.
I agree with tabbicat! ben is looking more and more like sulli each day!
Post a Comment