Tuesday, March 17, 2009
bit o' the blarney!
so the leprechaun's got into our food and made our eggs, butter and milk green. sulli was quite surprised at how mischevious the little guys are. he was a bit nervous too..."do they have googly eyes? will they hurt me? will they scare me?" these were some of the questions that he asked the night before st. patrick's day. i was at that point regretting my decision to talk about leprechaun's thinking that we would be up all night with a frightened little boy. but ev put him at ease and we were ok. sulli wore his "lucky and charming" shirt to school and had fun with the whole green day. i got an idea from my girlfriend and the leprechaun's actually peed in sulli's potty which was hilarious! i love holidays!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow-they are both so cute. I love that Ben can run around with his older brother. Ben is such a sweet little boy. I can't believe how much he changes still. I love your little boys! I loved the green pee in the potty too! Hilarious :)
How did you post all of the blogs on the same day, but change the date of the posting? I keep wanting to do some retrospect postings.
Post a Comment