so my hubby has recently been bitten by the race bug. he participated in his first half marathon a few weeks ago. then last weekend, his first duathlon. it was a 5k run, 30k bike and then another 5k run. he did amazing finishing just under 2 hours. he is loving this new found passion and is constantly thinking of what the next race will be. who knows...there might be a triathlon in his future??? it sure has been fun cheering him on with the boys. we love you daddy! great job.
Dusty would love this! He has done several of these and even talked our middle daughter into one this spring. Good for him , tell him keep up the good work. Also, since your group is starting the same book maybe you can join in on some of the comments. I would love to hear from you about what the Lord is doing in your life. Blessings!
that's awesome. Won't it be fun when he and Sulli can run together. My friend just ran a triathalon with her two girls. They took turns, she swam, one biked and one ran. Super cool!
Way to go, Ev! He looks like he is in amazing shape. You and the boys must be so proud. I bet that is fun for them to cheer him on and see him cross the finish line. I am so excited to see you and the boys in a little over a week! Yay!
4 comments:
Dusty would love this! He has done several of these and even talked our middle daughter into one this spring.
Good for him , tell him keep up the good work.
Also, since your group is starting the same book maybe you can join in on some of the comments. I would love to hear from you about what the Lord is doing in your life.
Blessings!
So cool! I wish I could even do one. :)
that's awesome. Won't it be fun when he and Sulli can run together. My friend just ran a triathalon with her two girls. They took turns, she swam, one biked and one ran. Super cool!
Way to go, Ev! He looks like he is in amazing shape. You and the boys must be so proud. I bet that is fun for them to cheer him on and see him cross the finish line. I am so excited to see you and the boys in a little over a week! Yay!
Post a Comment