Monday, September 24, 2007
Lake Powell
Our little family took a trip with Nana and Papa to Lake Powell for a week in the middle of September. The weather was amazing, food great and water wonderful. And we utilized all of those things to the max. Played in the warm water, frolicked in the sunshine and ate to our hearts content. Sulli had a great time digging in the sand, fishing with the boys, driving the big and little boat (as long as they went fast!), and taking long boat rides. I was worried about Sulli being too excited about the water and wanting to jump in before I was ready. He was actually the opposite and quite tentative about going into the dark waters. This made things better so that I wasn't worrying about him just diving on in. He required much convincing to dip his toes. The trip was great, over too soon. And here we are, back in the real world again. Full of cell phones, computers, jobs, and such. Ahhh, to be back at the Lake. Maybe next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I loved the slide show. Sulli is a cute little boy--no longer a baby. It happens fast! lake Powell is an awesome place.
What a fun vacation! It is so fun to see your little boy - wasn't it yesterday we were all in high school? Craziness!
Post a Comment