I dropped Ben off at Mimi and Bumpa's this morning and Sulli and I headed off. I was excited about a few hours alone with my little man. Granted, it was only a trip to Costco for mom's eye appointment and some shopping, but I was looking forward to being able to just focus on Sulli for a bit. He was very well behaved during my appointment and enjoyed a sucker while shopping (my new found favorite distractor during shopping trips). We then went to visit Daddy at his office and found out that he had locked his keys in his truck. So our quick visit turned into lunch while waiting for the locksmith. Found out that we had free locksmith services through Geico (thank you God!). Ben had a good morning/afternoon at the grandparents. I arrived to pick him up and Bumpa had him sleeping sweetly on the ottoman on his changing pad. Too cute.
Later that afternoon and into the evening, my sweet Sulli turned into a tiny terror. But the time Evan arrived home at 9pm, I was in tears. It was just a long day full of "I want, I want, I want", "NO, NO, NO", crying, growling, waking the baby, scaring the baby, screaming at mom, more crying.........
You get the picture. I had just had it. I was done. I had one of those evenings. Now that my rant is over, I love my children dearly. I also love when my husband walks in the door as well.
1 comment:
Oh sweetie, I'm sorry you had such a rough evening. I hope things are going better for everyone. You are such a great mom!
Post a Comment