Monday, March 24, 2008

HAPPY EASTER!

Sulli on the hunt for some eggs happened
upon a gold mine! This was the church egg
hunt after the Saturday night service. Nana
and Papa were there to take part too!



























Back at home, we had our own hunt after church on Sunday. Daddy got his favorite...PEEPS!
Pastor Jeff, read it and weep. A member of your congregation loves these little guys!
















Sulli was opening his eggs by "cracking" them on the side of a bowl. He is hilarious.

On the more serious side...He is Risen! It is so amazing how wonderful God was, is and continues to be. This was shown to my family in great detail yesterday. I am so thankful that my mom listened to God and followed His direction yesterday. I am so thankful that I have parents who are believers and continue to encourage and teach me.

The whole church congregation at yesterdays 10:30 service was able to see how God works miracles by protecting one of our own who was in a car accident right outside of the church parking lot. His hand is in everything. And He really does lead us...as long as we are willing to listen. Please open your hearts and listen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't help but notice in the first picture that "DAD" was holding the basket and more on the move than Sully. Of course this is no surprise but I want to remind "DAD that his years of winning eggs from Sully are numbered!

David