Friday, March 21, 2008

My Boys


Just took some cute pictures of the boys and had to share. Nothing big to report except that my baby is a smiling fool these days. I am so fortunate to be a mom. A mom who gets to spend so much time with her kiddos. I get overwhelmed and cranky at times with the chaos. But oh my, to be blessed with chaos. I just pray each day that God allows me the wisdom to maximize this time I have with them, to relish the hugs and kisses, to take the good with the bad and let the bad just roll off my shoulders. Not sure where all this came from...but I am just feeling very lucky to have these little guys in my life. Take time to kiss your kids today and let them know how much you love them.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Louisiana Belle said...

What a great reminder! I love my two sweet boys, too, and feel so fortunate to have my dream of being a mommie a reality. You are wonderful friend- love you!

Lisa Brown said...

I feel the same way. Some days the chaos is overwhelming, but other days you look at it and pray for the chaos to never end :).