Monday, April 7, 2008
pity party
I have been feeling a bit sorry for myself over the last few days and I will share with you why. My good friends from church left on Thursday for Hawaii. My good friends from McCall left for Costa Rica on Friday. And my parents left for Mexico on Saturday. And why am I feeling sorry for myself??? Is it clear to you now? I am in Boise, Idaho...Star to be exact. There is nothing warm, tropical or exciting about Star. It does not spell vacation no matter how much you try. And I don't forsee a fun and exciting getaway like this in the near future. So pity party it is. Maybe feeling sorry for myself will make up for the fun that I am not having. Join me in wallowing in self pity!!! Poor me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I will join you in the pity party!! Except mine is a bit different. I am longing for cooler weather, less sun, more breeze, and a need to wear a jacket. Frankly, I miss the cool crisp mornings of spring and the equally chilly spring evenings. You want to trade for a week? :) Check that--if I go back to Boise, I may never leave again. Miss you guys...
You are going to California at the end of this month. It should be in the high 70's if not the 80's. So cheer up!
I will wallow with you. I mean seriously...SNOW!! Come on spring. I am tired of being cold, I am tired of wind, I am tired of snow so gripe, gripe, gripe. Spring is on it's way though it is supposed to be a nice weekend!
Well I guess I can join the pity party now that I am back! I am glad you get to go to Cali for a few days! I have missed you guys!
I will show you pictures of us in Hawaii if that would help.
No doubt you are going to California soon aren't you?
I understand. Even IDAHO isn't being Idaho right now. This weather is ridiculous.
um, yeah....i'll join in with you and your pity party and i don't even know all those people.
do not fret though my friend, summer is right around the corner.
Are you back from Cali yet? I miss you!
Post a Comment