We are in the stage where Sulli wants to do everything that little brother wants to do. All of his things are just so interesting. Sulli has a bottle so that he can either feed his baby or suck on it himself. He also has a pacifier that he chomps on around the house. And every time that Ben is on his little play mat, Sulli is right there next to him. It actually has been a blessing in at least one instance...I can do 2 diaper changes at one time and get Sulli to cooperate by calling it "brother diaper change time". He thinks that is cool. The rest of the time I am fighting him to stay still and cooperate. I know that the day will soon come when the tables will be turned and Ben will be wanting to do everything that Big Brother does. But for now, it is little brother that is cool!
1 comment:
Oh the joy of two!! I remember how we used to torture Laurie. Tides have turned! Ha ha hahaaa!
Love it. Love YOU!
Post a Comment