Friday, February 29, 2008
Jenna and Me
The boys and I had a visit from our friends Brandi and her 9 week old Jenna Claire. We were comparing sizes of the 2 babies. Amazing what just 2 weeks difference can do! Jenna feels so much bigger than Ben. I am just experimenting with the picture collage thing. I like it but need to play around with it. Our little Benny boy is 7 weeks today. Incredible how fast time has gone by. We also have exciting news in our family...we have a new niece/cousin in our family. Evan's brother and sister-in-law had their beautiful baby girl, Dylan Renee on Tuesday. Finally, a girl in the family! We are so excited for them and hope to take a trip to California to meet her soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh my gosh!! So cute---Little Benny is growing so fast. I think he is looking like you, Coly. Those were great pics--I liked the collage thing.
Post a Comment