Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Down Time

Evan's parents came and got Sulli this morning for some time with the grandparents. I have to admit, when the offered I was overjoyed at the thought of having time to get a bunch of things done uninterrupted and maybe even taking a nap with Ben. So far I haven't gotten anything considered productive done (I finished a book and am now fiddling around on the computer). And no nap has been taken by anyone but Ben. And what is even crazier to admit is...I miss the tiny terror. When they drove off, my heartstrings were being pulled. Anyways, life is good here. I took my first major outing with the boys yesterday. We made it to the bank, Target, the office to show off Ben to the old co-workers, and to Evan's office. No major fits, some crying from the baby on the way home to which Sulli said, "Stop it right now." Wonder where he has heard that??
Well, I am off to do something semi-productive (trimming my nails). Will get some more pics of the boys up soon. I know what you all really come to this site for!

No comments: