Tuesday, July 22, 2008

And two shall become one

The Lord God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone..."
-Genesis 2:18

Today Evan and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary! It is amazing how time has flown and yet it feels like I have never been without him. There are so many wonderful things about my husband, and it just keeps getting better with time. As the years have gone by, the challenges have increased. But the blessings have also multiplied. As Evan said in his card to me, we are so glad that we have each other to "do" life with. Today I celebrate the 7 years that we have had together, the many ups and downs that we have weathered, and the many more years that lie ahead. I thank God for giving me a wonderful, husband, father for my children and provider. Oh, how grateful I am that I wake up every morning to this man. I love you Evan!
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Lisa Brown said...

Happy Anniversary! You too look very happy. kevin and I had our 7th anniversary this year too. Isn't it funny how fast the time goes by?

Amy Taylor said...

Wow Nicole! You've been busy. I've only been gone a week and you have so many new posts. Congratulations on 7 years (JT and I just had 8). The party looked fun. Wish we could have made it.

fab5 said...

Happy Anniversary! I am glad you guys were able to have a fun night together!

Kimberly said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are awesome. :)

Our Ministry said...

Happy anniversary. You guys are a pretty good couple together.

SPARKY said...

that's healthy perspective there. thanks for sharing. rich and i are so blessed to know you both. to know where evan came from to see the godly man he's become is truely a blessing for me.
love you both and happy anniversary

David said...

Happy Anniversary you two! You Wyke's are a special and wonderful family. I have to admit, I feel similiar about Evan but more in the beer drinking buddy kind a way.

Lindley Family said...

Happy Anniversary!

Unknown said...

You make life fun! It has been 7 years but it feels like we have just started. Thanks for being such a great wife and mother. Thank you for challenging me. You make me want to be the best husband I can be.
Love,
Evan

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love you guys and your strength! Happy Anniversary---You two are blessed and have worked hard! I am so proud of you. Did you read what Evan wrote? What a dear!! Love you both!