I was blessed to grow up with some wonderful people. I had a chance to go home and visit with a group of those friends a couple of weeks ago. The Williams' brothers and their families were in town. It is so crazy getting together with all of them and their kids...just strange that we are all in that place in our lives. Sulli had a buddy his own age, Cole, who he had a great time with. Top middle is Nic dipping Jackson into the pool. Middle left is Jordan lounging on the grass with his prego wife Kimberly in the maroon shirt in the chair. Their little one Meridith is hanging on mommy. Next chair over is wonderful Jessie holding my baby Ben and her two little girls Emery and Isa. I also grew up with Jessie and it was wonderful catching up with her. Bottom right is the best...I just love baby butts!!! The two you see here are of Meri and Jackson. Oh so cute!! We had a great time playing outside that day. Nic got whooped in a game of horseballs...ok so he basically let me win...but I still won! Oh, I miss these people. They are all so near and dear to my heart. And I love that all the wives are so wonderful too. I get along with them like I grew up with them as well.

Later that evening we had the chance to go hear the boys at their Standards show. For those of you who don't know, they are amazing singers and have been together since we were just kids, harmonizing like angels! They have since moved to Nashville and are making a go of a music career. They have the stuff, they just need to be recognized! You can check them out at
www.thestandards.com Their show was great. They did some old favorites that they have been doing forever. But then the also did a lot of their new stuff which is awesome. They have "gone country" and it sounds great. My favorite was a somewhat gospel song that they did. I don't think that they have it on an album yet. But it was great. Not very good pics, but you get the idea. Sulli had a wonderful time too. He was clapping and yelling right along with the audience. My parents neighbors, who are adopted grandparents for my kiddos, watched Ben that evening. It was nice having some Sulli time.

I always look forward to visits with these guys. Brings me back to the good ol' days and makes me appreciate where I came from and everyone who has helped shape me into the person I am today. I love you guys!
1 comment:
That was a lot of fun. I am so glad we had the opportunity to get together!! Thanks for taking the time to drive down! We love you! PS I love the pirate party idea. We did a pirate party for Liam one year and it was one of my favorites! Great cake! love ya jess
Post a Comment