Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sweet Benny!

My adorable baby boy is just that...adorable! He was being so cute in the bath the other day just splashing around. And big news...we have a crawler folks! Oh yes, he is crawling. Still gets a little top heavy and falls flat on his face quite often (hence the perma-bruise on his forehead) but he is cruising along. He also has 2 bottom teeth which he uses quite frequently on mom. This kiddo is shaping up to be a little devil. He has not responded to the cheek flicking that I used with Sulli. With Sulli, one flick is all it took. Ben just looks at me and laughs. Yes! He laughs! And I am flicking him hard. Oh my. And of course it is hard to keep a straight face when he does this, but I try. I came down the stairs the other day and Ben was totally focused on the TV. Nothing special on, just commercials and he was glued. I had to capture my boys veggin' out.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ben is looking more and more like his big brother!