Wednesday, February 20, 2008

HOT ROD!!





It was a beautiful day yesterday so Sulli and I went out riding on his hot rod trike. This was Christmas from Nana and Papa. He had a great time and we eventually picked up the neighbor kid. They rode around together for a while.
Update on Sulli's sleeping saga: The last 2 nights have been just the same as far as him going to sleep....terrible. But some funny things have been happening too. 2 nights ago, he decided that he wanted to sleep on his floor in his ladybug sleeping bag. Evan took it in there and a couple of minutes later we heard "swoosh, swoosh, swoosh." Evan and I were laughing so hard but trying to keep it quiet so that Sulli couldn't hear. Sulli was slowly inching his way into our room while staying in his sleeping bag. It was hilarious. Then last night, after he had gotten out of bed several times and come into our room, I locked our bedroom door. Sulli would get out of bed and then we would hear this little knock on our door followed by "Hey mommy? Hey daddy?" We would tell him to get back in bed after we got our laughter under control. He would reply "No...hey mommy? Hey daddy?" It is so hard to stay stern in these situations. I tried putting a baby gate up in his doorway. This lasted for a few minutes before he tore it down. The saga continues...

3 comments:

Tabitha and Kelly said...

Oh, Coly, it is hard not to laugh about how cute he is. I look forward to these adventures someday. And, oh my gosh, the two boys playing on the mat together is so cute!! I can't wait to see them in person. Hopefully soon!!

Tabitha and Kelly said...

OH, and I love the pics on the trike. Great composition. The aerial view is the best!

Our Ministry said...

cute pictures.