Thursday, June 5, 2008

family pics

many of you have commented on the new pics that i have posted. wanted to make a collage of some of the other pictures that we had taken. i was happy with most of them. hope that you enjoy. i have such cute boys!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kate said...

I love the one of you and Ben in the top right, and the one of Sulli right below, and the one of you and the boy in the bottom left corner! They are all so cute and adorable and you are a supermodel!

SPARKY said...

those are beautiful! love your little guys

Jessie's Joy in Her Journey said...

I love your new photos. Those are so sweet! Kimberly and Jordon are expecting a baby in November. It was a bit of a surprise, but they are excited! I'm glad life is going so well. Love ya jess

PS we're going to be in Idaho July 6 and 7th for a concert if you can come down any of those days. The boys are performing in Twin. The girls fly in the 10th and leave the 25th. myself included. I'd love to see you! Love ya jess