Monday, June 30, 2008

To Eat or Not To Eat?


On June 25th at the age of 5 and a half months, Benson had his first taste of rice cereal. Most of it went dribbling right out of his mouth, but he continued to open up for more. Since nothing was staying in, Evan recommended just dumping the bowl over his head since that would be quicker. No...I did not take his suggestion. And after a few days, he is getting the hang of it. We will move on to more interesting foods shortly. Also, I took him in to the doctor recently and he is a whopping 15 lb 10 oz. now! He is such a pee-wee compared to big brother. At 5 months, Sulli was 19 lb. 13 oz. and at 6 months he was 20 lb. 3 oz. We are having such a fun time with him. He is talking so much and such a rolly polly. He rolls from back to front and front to back and that is his means of transportation right now. Definately can't expect him to be where I leave him any more.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Our Ministry said...

He's getting big!

Anonymous said...

What a super long foot!!
All three Wyke babies look a lot alike. I see Dylan in Ben's smiley face!
He better eat fast! Dylan's catching up to him and may outweigh him soon;)

Anonymous said...

Wow, Coly, he has changed in the last few weeks since we saw him. His face looks fuller, and in those pics, his hair looks thicker! He is such a doll! Way to go Ben!!

Amy Taylor said...

He is such a darling, smiley boy! It was great to see you all this past w/e.

Jill said...

hi Colie--we'll be in Twin Falls aug. 1-12. email me if you will be in Twin--I'd love to see you!