Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day


Wow! This year father's day is times 2 for Evan. Two boys...crazy! We spent most of our father's day driving this year. We left Ketchum and drove to Twin Falls to pick up Sulli who stayed with Nana and Papa over the weekend. When we arrived, mom had burgers on the grill for a fun father's day lunch. I am glad that I was able to spend some time with my daddy! What a treat. We left much later than we were planning and because of this missed our small group that met that night. We pulled into town sad that we were missing our friends but Evan still wanted to do something fun with the boys for father's day. We had all of the food in our car from that weekend and decided to go and share some with the ducks and geese at Ann Morrison park. Sulli had never been to feed the critters and I think that he thoroughly enjoyed himself. He just really wanted to touch them. Cute boys!

I know that these days kinda blend into all of the others as we get older, but I want you to know Evan that we love you. You are such an amazing father and husband. The boys can't wait for you to return home at the end of each day. You are their superhero. You are a blessed man whose children are also blessed to have such a loving daddy. Here's to another year of adventures!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Louisiana Belle said...

Sounds like a fun day as a family! Jason's mom is in town for the next couple of weeks, but we'll have to get together soon after. Love ya- miss ya!